Parent Teacher Organization
St. Joachim’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) assists communication between the school and parents, while supporting St. Joachim’s efforts to improve educational materials and campus facilities. The PTO supports the teachers and faculty by raising money for programs and materials to keep our school current with present-day modalities of teaching.
The St. Joachim PTO proudly organizes and supports the following:
- Community outreach
- Faculty parties and luncheons, as well as birthday and Christmas presents for all school employees
- Public speakers for both students and parents on issues which are relevant to today’s school community
- Outdoor sports equipment
- Campus improvements, such as refillable water stations, painting, and signage
- Website and App development and implementation
- Family events, such as the Back to School Social, Trunk or Treat, and our Blue and Gold Field Day
Support for our programs is made possible through various fundraising activities, which include:
- A yearly Auction and Jog-A-Thon
- Family donations
- Holiday Boutique
All of our fundraising dollars are allocated directly back to the school, to support our own teachers, faculty, and unique school needs.